Giving
A gift to St. Joseph’s Hospice makes a direct impact on the lives of our residents, palliative community clients, caregivers and bereaved.

St. Joseph's Hospice receives only 48% of its operating funds from the Ministry of Health and Long-Term care and relies on donations from our community to fund the remaining 52% of our operating budget. Support is received through direct donations, fundraising events and community friends like United Way, London & Middlesex.

In fact, more than a million dollars is needed in financial support from our community each year to help St. Joseph’s Hospice continue to offer compassionate care, day programs, education, and empowerment to individuals living with or caring for a person with a life-threatening diagnosis in London-Middlesex.

Thanks to the generosity of our donors, we are able to provide services free of charge to those in need. This is why every dollar we receive from individuals, foundations, corporations, organizations, churches and special events is appreciated and valued.