How we are funded

St. Joseph's Hospice receives 48 per cent of our operating funds from the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. We rely on donations from our community to fund the remaining 52 per cent (about $1 million annually) of our operating budget. Support is received through direct donations, fundraising events and community friends.

Without the generosity of our community, we could not offer the services and supports we provide to individuals and families in our community. Thank you for your generous support.

Thanks to the generosity of our donors, we are able to provide services free of charge to those in need.  This is why every dollar we receive from individuals, foundations, corporations, organizations, churches and special events is appreciated and valued. Click here to make an online donation >>

Your gift, no matter how large or small, makes a difference to the people who receive our care and support. Investing in St. Joseph's Hospice is an investment in our community.  Every gift is appreciated.

Learn More Donate